Friday, October 14, 2016

Natives and Nature

Being and Author is the best any Man can Be.

I am a Man, and since I think like one, I ought to sound like one.  Becoming a "good' author, takes being a poet, some soothsayer acting, and a lot of wisdom through experience and learning through listening and by gleaning communication, and also by sharing at least half of it back, not just to be only taking.

When the topics I discuss are meaningful and the truth, it takes effort to say them; and it is only merely "content of information"; the part which We share is how One learns and listens.  Do Jesus, Allah, brother Buddah, Marxist Socialist, etc., work to risk their lives facing fools all day.  Brothers have been fools to ask one Man where He is in some pecking order.  Two Men, with Two Brains treating One Man like weakness, when He is "One Man".

A book I have read usually starts with some preface, then the "Title" then the literary; this is how to display professional English, according to sales and money.  Science is the event of observing, not sales and money, and I have heard a word called scientology, and its a book.  It really is inescapable to "write a book" and have it not be "sales and money".

I could not write a subject participle phrase, or any complex sentence structure; I am One observing and detailing as much information as I can learn.  This will bore you between each subject and predicate, however I'm better than an over-commercialized YouTube video.  My analytical offerings are hypocritical, and I figured there'd be no visible melting of ice sheets before 2070, long after I could risk taking an encouraging remark to speak, and write a fond thought of the glaciers where they are, does the slowest speed at which one can think be glacial too.

One Chief threatened another Chief, so the other Chief ended the subject.  National Socialist u-boats surrendered to the Scottish.  I was watching an after-hours cartoon, it scripted a crazed professor, stopping his time-machine, leaning out the drivers window, and with a scoped toy,. . . does not do much for Science or the listener to cartoons.  I've always believed God means his commandments, in full-light of native nature, means some commandments more than others.  Why are we still in a Roman world, they were idiots to place false gods in front of people; when does it click people will overpopulate and ruin all their resources.  I have only observed as One Man, I can only tell you a story or idea of One Man, if I were two Men then maybe I would understand what it is to be Roman better.  The Italians must've been very creative at building, the Kremlin displays a beautiful clock, I really miss kremlin.com, back in 1995.  Is is not sad a fellow comrade had hurt a beautiful bear, the perfect picture of a Bear for a leader.

One reactor is running it looks like confidence and something is responsible looking; one look, whole story.  Is not a child supposed to learn, listen, observe, become good Scientists, and that looks like sales and money.  There is nothing being responsible there, they could have killed all life accidentally. Atomic means are unsafe to use or see.  If any country could control an atomic manufacture, it'd be the Japanese.

In this opportunity, I saw a video on YouTube where a man showed the effectiveness of his Geiger counters, one that senses, one that totals, and one that lights up when sensing for beta, alpha, and gamma (x-ray) isotope emissions, then he visited the fire fighting persons clothes disposed to show some things are too radioactive to safely handle, and then the Fukushima gate boundary, and the ambient ions occurring were not disastrous to life.

This isn't about money and sales, yet it is a "book", "Here is life" which we're learning.  When the population on the rock realize their existence is stepping out resources, they will have to learn to build shelters in/on water, at such time they will realize there are new frontiers to cross.  This frontier We have put in front of ourselves.  It will be clearer how much its effecting all life in sixty or so years, should people should freeze their semen and eggs?  Figure out some way to guarantee separation of the rods, work in the vicinity irradiating the site:  The direct Area, the hill-sides, the trees, the rocks, the surfaces all have to be swathed in ion absorbing clay and plants.  Similar to the ragweed which cleaned-up /recovered Pb in the ground at a Toronto battery-factory in the 1970s.  With Fukushima, plastering the soil, plants, and surfaces, or if saturated then "digging" which can probably only be reached effectively and done with individual human hands.  Have burrowing rabbits being released to conduct tests in areas about living cells and exposure sensitivities. 

All of Earth being outfitted with the set of three Geiger counters, to detex/record random readings now and again to observe the possibility of any probable hotspot in/for safety.  One is not unlikely to be struck by lightning (esp. in an open field), finding a hotspot is extremely unlikely, but important.  Sales and Money, as discussed above, are not going to be the answer, spend an hour or two in Japan to remove all residual effects from Fukushima, that is really going to be expensive on peoples patience, to all, involved.  They have to clean the area, because over time it will make its way into living chromosomes.  Boating People from every country to spend 0.03 mSv possibility in assisting of separating and transferring each potentially damaged fuel rod is "a goal".  After this expense, I'm sure "atomic fuel" will be abolished as a use in a short story; and nobody will even think atomic.  Therein hence, no one really ever needs to mention it ever again.

Any atomic tool existence in any country belongs to everybody, for business, for happiness, for longevity.  May People create days when All sacrificed time and energy to having given a hand in Japan to make the world safe for all living creatures.  I, How to eject anything from Earth to do with any current nuclear stockpiles, through the observation, safe-handling, separation, and re-storage of fuel rods, other Ones might be considered too,

I've always heard how the reefs around the world would show signs of changing at the slightest temperature changes.  There are changes going on in everybody's thinking because of current pollution statistics.

No comments:

Post a Comment