Sunday, October 16, 2016

Topic - Pollution

I'm attempting to bring a "light" into, and share personal ideas about something important which affects every living thing today.  I have to mention:  how words exist that are "slang" and "vulgar", and anybody should refrain from using Them, and in writing literature;  theres an English word which'z been used (esp. in media), a noun which has 9 letters and starts with a "t" and ends the same letter; please invent another noun for the listener, and stop tacking any random religion to the word.  I'm also making this effort for people on the planet who are not in a "strong and free" country, and can't trust people to listen and respect human nature and native beliefs; I truly wish I could avoid writing in any way at all about pollution, alas since atomic power has contributed radiation into a pollution.  I can't say I have the heart of persons who (a) try to capture falling barrels of radioactive waste, into their watercraft, instead of, into the sea, to find out, what pollution we're up against, (b) also "stand in front" of harpoons aimed from whaling vessels, to protect sealife with their very own lives voluntarily, especially since anything which comes from whales can be synthetically manufactured, and (c) record and document levels of pollutants, to have alternative resources for information/datum statistics.  The people I speak of are "just like" you and Me, struggling to survive and "make a living" like all us do day to day; and to it They 'happily' include making it part of their lives to be there for all living creatures is in everybodys benefit.

Do away with "pollution", its discouraging when the majority of responses go like:  (i) who's back am I scratching, (ii) is it a way to "make" money, and (iii) the a listener 'shorts' my efforts by stipulating "so what am I (pointing at Me) going to do about it".  That attitude is the same everywhere, and it'll never change, but its gotten us to a lax observance of pollution.  It is being reported by the news intel that an atomic energy power plant was "helpless" to prevent getting radiati of "harm causing ions" into seawater.  It is tricky to get oil out of water, too. I, and considerate listeners I've met, cannot even fathom to suggest how to begin to clean and contain contaminated material from water, is there any suggestion as to intelligent solutions of just "what to do" with retrieved radioactive material.

News reporting in the 1970s showed there was not enough oil being produced to meet growing demands, and two thoughts came to mind.  They have discovered there is a limit to the oil resources, and expected fully to see a prevention of Its overuse, because, in the past, fascists have shown acts of thieving others resources to say how great they are, and sources of oil are targets attacking countries for their oil by aiming at making current supplies meet demands; similar to a really bad movie of "The Stuff" with no certain ending.  On the wayside, Then was about the time I started to hear and see in publications of "renewable sources of energy" to meet consumer power demands; imagine it is a creature who creates/uses energy from their intellectual inventions as energy resources, all of which are no more harmful to the surrounding environment than a leafy vegetable; wow yes, renewable energy.

There are some things I would like to hear:  detection and cleaning up any radioactive pollution, making e-vehicles mandatory on earth and making of a 10,000 year "framework" of international laws to protect oil, coal, and natural gas.  Stop any/all use of uranium as a fuel, and revolutionary efforts to invent recycling methods to recover and safely restore landfill sites, regardless of any foreseeable profitability, as in:  get in there - have a look - and don't pollute a watershed.

Before the "blue box" program, there was an excellent idea of having a few bins in a central location in My city, and it worked 'very well'; except, I suspect, "one or two people must have ruined it for all of us" by putting their garbage into the glass, cardboard, and plastic bottle bins; however, the idea was simple and enjoyable because anytime Someone had too much glass, cardboard, or plastic bottles they could recycle and not have the clutter in their homes.

No comments:

Post a Comment