Monday, May 15, 2017

Can

Impressive, it'll be creative and groundbreaking cinematography. This and there isn't. The next ship based rail zip tube will be able to reach 250 mi accurately to send a magnesium re-bar shaped rod into the underground munitions piles unspent from WWI. So, One can visit France's countryside with a nada chance of tripping "sweating" nitro munitions.

Ferrocerium - Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ferrocerium

Ferrocerium is a synthetic pyrophoric alloy that produces hot sparks that can reach ... In traditional flint-and-steel fire-starting systems (using natural flint), ... A flint spark lighter (sometimes just called a spark lighter, striker, or flint lighter) is a type ... Most contemporary flints are hardened with iron oxide and magnesium oxide.

I am not an advocate of the illuminated idiot un-foolproof guns can be, or that a 50 cal in short-range makes short work of living animals.  I'm a boy, I have a natural "biblical like" interest in "the machine," to say, 'cause hitting targets is "cool" fun.  The One-shot where they got a Nazi platoon leader "while He shaved," and it was a trajectorial "lob," is the Sniper shot I remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment